Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's been a long time since we've posted!!

It has been way too long since any of us have posted on this blog and there's so much that's happened since then that I don't know where to start to catch you up. Maybe I'll start with my Crias born this year.


My first was born on July 2nd. I was already upstate and right down the road from the farm when she was born. I was vacationing at my Brother and Sister in laws home, they are 2 minutes down the road from the farm. I was so happy to see a black girl when we first got there. Her name is Destiny and she was such a peanut when we first saw her. This my husband Tom holding her, the one that wants nothing to do with this business. lol

And this is her today! She's really a pretty girl and I can't wait to get all my crias to the shows next year. Her sire is Whistler's Peruvian Ebony King who is new to breeding so we'll see what he passed on to his crias in a few months.




My second born is a real cutie named Domino. He was born October 1st and he's very different looking. I just love all the spots on his face and under his body. It's hard to figure out what color he is in the pictures. He's actually a light rose gray! When you split his fleece all you see is gray and crimp, and lots of it!

He has such a cute face you just want to watch him all day. His Sire is Hollywood's Hilltop's Paparazzi and he has inherited his color and fleece from him for sure. Hopefully he becomes a champion like his dad!






Last but certainly not least my little girl Tiffany. Born on October 15th. Her Dam's name is Audrey Hepburn so I named her Breakfast at Tiffany's or Tiffany for short. She is a really nice dark brown color with black points. I'm so glad about that because I'm breeding for black and gray so if she had to be brown then the black points just made it that much better for me. Her sire is Captain Nemo well know for passing on his nice crimp on to his crias.




Okay that's it for now, talk to you soon!

Patty Ludwig





No comments: